Play of the Nativity live at Sainte-Anne d'Auray
Theatrical representation of the Mystery of the Nativity realized in simplicity and sincerity. Tickets on sale on http://www.lacrechevivante.com
It is also an extraordinary spectacle for all audiences, young and old, in a family atmosphere and warm at Christmas time that recalls the true meaning of this feast of the birth of Jesus.
Practical information :
Two performances a day at 14h30 and 16h.
=> Person over 10 years: 7 €,
=> 4-10 years: 3 €,
=> - 4 years old : Free
Tickets on sale on www.lacrechevivante.com
Heated room, parking nearby.
- 2 sessions are offered per day at 14h30 and 16h
- There are no meetings on 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January.
- must appear 45 minutes before the start of the performance.
- A session lasts approximately 1 hour.
PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY :
- Help is offered to the elderly to accompany them in the room.
- Persons in wheelchairs or handicapped persons are given priority.
- Toilets are easily accessible on the square of the Basilica (close to the Salle John Paul II) and adapted for the disabled.
- Before each session, the spectators have at their disposal a heated waiting room (Salle de Keriolet).
- The Salle de Spectacle (Salle Jean-Paul II) is also heated.
- Parking: Route de Pluvigner. It is located about 100m from the hall.
- Exceptionally, coaches with handicaps are allowed to enter the forecourt (access by the road to Pluvigner).
Sanctuaire - Salle Jean-Paul II
56400 STE ANNE D'AURAY
Get in contact to find out more about the eventPlay of the Nativity live at Sainte-Anne d'Auray
Add to personal itinerary
Get in contact with the organizer Play of the Nativity live at Sainte-Anne d'Auray